The server was shut down because it did not comply with the EULA. For more information, contact Microsoft.
- Download the Process Explorer tool from SysInternals – Here
- Load Process Explorer and look for the SBS Licensing Service – C:\Windows\system32\sbscrexe.exe
- Select this service and Suspend it – you should find the service greys out
- Open Regedit and expand the following key – HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\SBCore
- Right click this Key and add the Administrators group giving them Full Permission to the key (refresh this and you should see all the key entries now)
- Select the Start DWORD and change it from 2 to 4 (this sets the Disabled state)
- Open a File Explorer window and browse to the C:\Windows\system32\sbscrexe.exe file
- Right click this and load Properties / Security
- Add the Everyone group and set the Deny permission for Full Access (should then tick the sub permissions)
- Go back to Process Explorer and now kill the sbscrexe.exe service – this should now be disabled
- Check the SBCore service via services.msc – it should have a disabled state and now longer be running
- Job Done.